Book Confessions (http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/)
- I can't read only one book, I usually read around four at a time.
- I try to take care of my books, but because I carry so many they tend to get warn down.
- I love series, but I hate when they go on and on and on
- I am a library fanatic. I always check to see if a book is at the library before I buy it.
- I hate having a library fine.
- I used to hate reading, it wasn't until I got older that I enjoyed it
- Some of my books are really my moms
- I love the library sale, I go their every year
- My mom used to read to me every night. Mostly the Harry Potter books
- In one of the books my mom read The Ghost's Grave, and in the book aunt Ethel made spaghetti for breakfast and pancakes for dinner, I still like spaghetti for breakfast.
- I have a nook, which I like, but I still love hard copy books.
Post a Comment