My top ten favorite characters from Paranormal novels.
- Archer from Marking Time by April White. He is a vampire from April Whites Debut novel. He is cute, sweet, loyal, and completely swoon worthy.
- Saira Elian she too is from April White's novel. She is by far the best main character in a book I've read to date. She is smart, witty, and funny. I couldn't get enough of her story.
- Jace Wayland He is a witty, hansome, and some what snotty character that you can't help but love.
- Will Herondale I loved him in The Infernal Devices He really adds to the story.
- Aubrey from the den of shadows novels. He is dark and not nessisarily the good guy but there is something about him I can't help but love.
- Aura from the Shade series she is strong and confidant.
- Claire from Claire De Lune she is quirky and sweet.
Post a Comment