Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by That Artsy Reader Girl
This weeks prompt is books by my favorite author that I have not yet read. This is quite a good one for me, as I have a huge TBR list, and many of the books on said list are from my favorite authors. The list isn't in any particular order.
1) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - Honestly, I have quite a few of the Shadow Hunter
novels that I need to read, but this is the one that jumps out at me the most as I have not even started this series as of yet.
2) Rumble Fish By S.E. Hinton - S.E Hinton was one of my favorite author's and I have read most of her works, but the one I have not gotten around to reading is Rumble fish.
3) Legendary by Stephanie Garber - While I do not know If I would call Stephanie Garber one of my favorite authors, I did absolutely love her book Caraval. Legendary
is very high on my TBR.
4) The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan - I loved the Percy Jackson series, and I was a big fan of the first book in the Kane Chronicles
, but I have not gotten to many of his other series. The Heroes of Olympus
is one of the ones I really want to get to soon.
5) The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan - This is another book of Rick Riordan's that I have yet to read, but really want to. I love the way that Riordan weaves mythology into his stories, and I am a particularly curious to see his take on Norse Mythology.
6 and 7) Little Men and Jo's Boys by Louisa May Alcott- Little Women
was one of my absolute favorite books growing up, and has remained a favorite of mine, and yet I have never read the rest of the series.
8) An Urchan of Means by April White- April White wrote one of my favorite series ever, the Immortal Descendants
, I am currently finishing up the series, and I hope to get to the companion series soon.
9) The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engal - I just recently finished the Book of Ivy
series, and I loved it. I really want to read the Roanoke Girls.
10) Persuasion by Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility are two of my favorite classics. I keep telling myself that I should read more of her works, but I never get around to it. I am hoping to get to Persuasion within the next year or so.
Post a Comment