Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's theme is Places mentioned in books that I would like to visit. Unfortunately, I am a little late in posting this week... better late than never!
1) Camp Half-Blood - Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
2) Caraval - Caraval by Stephanie Garber
3) Idris - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
4) London - Marking Time by April White
5) Narnia - The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
6) Salem Massachusetts - How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
7) Egypt - The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
8) The British Museum
9) Australia - Stolen by Lucy Christopher
10) New York City - Game by Barry Lyga
Egypt would be a pretty cool place to visit.ReplyDelete
My Top Ten Tuesday post.
I think so too, I have always wanted to visit Egypt.Delete