1) Stayed up 24 hours reading - I am notorious for staying up far too late, or even all night, reading when I know that I have work/school/important plans the next day.
2) Owning Multiple Copies of the Same Books - Does anyone else have this habit? If I really love a book I will buy multiple copies of the same book, albeit with different covers. I am just unable to say no to beautiful covers. Some examples of having multiple copies are Little Women, The Outsiders, and The Lightning Thief.
3) Repurchased the same book in a different format in order to have a series in the same format. IE: purchasing a hardcover of a book I already have in paperback because the rest of my books in that series are in Hardcover.
4) Waking up at 3 AM on Black Friday to stock up on Signed Copies/ Book Sales
5) Skipped Meals to Read more
6) Canceled Plans/Said No to plans because I wanted to read.
7) Spent Days/ Weeks tracking down Rare/Out of print copies of books I want for my collection.
I've definitely read for longer than I should at night when I have an early start the next day! Great list. :-) My TTTReplyDelete
Lol I feel like most readers have done this.Delete
I've done quite a few of these ones. I set alarms for sales or other book related things lolReplyDelete
I do that too!Delete
I've woken up early to read! I haven't purchased multiple editions of the same book...yet, but I have been considering it. Some of my favorite paperback books are quite worn, and I've seen some really gorgeous hardcover editions of them that would be worth having. Here is our Top Ten TuesdayReplyDelete
I've accidentally skipped meals while reading. I've never done it on purpose, though.ReplyDelete
I generally don't try to skip meals to read, it just kind of happens lolDelete
I have also stayed up way too late reading. I can't help it!ReplyDelete
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
I'm doing #3 right now. I have the first three Legend books in paperback, but since I'm getting Rebel in hardback... I need to go out and get the rest in hardback. And not only that, I want first prints. Fortunately, they're not all that expensive.ReplyDelete
My parents sometimes get me books for Christmas. I have to be careful what books I ask her for, because they'll usually buy a paperback edition if it's out, and some books I collect the hardbacks of. So I'm eventually planning on replacing them.
I'm glad I am not the only one who does this.Delete
I also woke up really early one year to get online Black Friday deals on books. It was worth it!ReplyDelete
Aj @ Read All The Things!
I can't say I blame you for the cancelling plans thing. :)ReplyDelete
Lauren @ Always Me
We'd do anything for the love of books, right? I've done most of these myself and I really can't say that I regret it! Hope you have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
Best, Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews
شركة عزل الاسطح بالقطيفReplyDelete
شركة مكافحة حشرات بسيهات
شركة مكافحة حشرات بعنك
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
Clarification post! I really like and appreciate your efforts, thank you for sharing useful knowledge about blog strategy I heard I likeReplyDelete
កាលេងស្លត់អន់ឡាញ How To play slot online