1) Stayed up 24 hours reading - I am notorious for staying up far too late, or even all night, reading when I know that I have work/school/important plans the next day.
2) Owning Multiple Copies of the Same Books - Does anyone else have this habit? If I really love a book I will buy multiple copies of the same book, albeit with different covers. I am just unable to say no to beautiful covers. Some examples of having multiple copies are Little Women, The Outsiders, and The Lightning Thief.
3) Repurchased the same book in a different format in order to have a series in the same format. IE: purchasing a hardcover of a book I already have in paperback because the rest of my books in that series are in Hardcover.
4) Waking up at 3 AM on Black Friday to stock up on Signed Copies/ Book Sales
5) Skipped Meals to Read more
6) Canceled Plans/Said No to plans because I wanted to read.
7) Spent Days/ Weeks tracking down Rare/Out of print copies of books I want for my collection.